Warranty & Replacement
At Power Guard Industries we try our best to make sure that all products are free from manufacturing defects but there’s no way for us to ensure that the product is in 100% working condition without actually opening it up. On the off-the chance that a manufacturing defect is found in a product you’ve just bought from Power Guard Industries, you can raise a request for a replacement.
- Every BRAND-NEW Power Guard Industries Television purchased directly from one of our official selling channels are covered by 3 Year Warranty.
- The item can be replaced only once within the warranty period.
- The WARRANTY PERIOD begins on the date of purchase.
- If purchased on 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 10 days of receipt of the product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- If the product is determined to be defective, Power Guard Industries will replace the product or its defective parts (with the new or refurbished product).
- Power Guard Industries UNDERTAKES THE PRODUCT.REPLACEMENT IF
- The product doesn’t work or is defective due to improper materials or workmanship
- The product arrived with missing parts or accessories
- The product arrived damaged
- THE FOLLOWING CASES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE Power Guard Industries REPLACEMENT:
- Expired Warranty
- Purchase of the product from un-authorized persons or shopping channels
- Minor faults in the quality of a product that do not affect the product’s value or technical condition
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use); the proper use conditions are - stated in the user's manual
- Damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions, etc.), extreme temperature or humidity
- Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage
- Any modification of Power Guard Industries products made by you or a third party
- Product loss
- Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example; lightning strikes, and the like
- Commercial use
- To request a replacement, the customer needs to reach out to our customer service team by contacting us on the website or emailing us at Support@powerguardonline.com, or calling us at customer care number 18001201774. ( No Other Contact Chanel Would Be Allowed )
- The Customer Service The team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. If the replacement is authorized, the customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service center and the charges will be borne by the customer itself. Authorization does not guarantee an exchange. We will issue an exchange upon receipt of the return package. All products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging.